Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator supports the St. Louis Regional Chapter’s marketing and communications efforts, and reports directly to the Marketing and Communications Manager. This position will increase the Chapter’s visibility and general awareness of the Chapter’s activities and ALS among the public at large, people with ALS and their families, Chapter volunteers and donors.
Position Skills and Requirements
- Excellent writing and editing skills – high quality, prolific, attention to details and meets deadlines
- Works and builds rapport with a wide range of people, including community businesses and professionals, volunteers, patients and caregivers, and all ALS associates
- Self-starter who is results-oriented with a commitment to accountability and follow-through
- Strong organizational skills, prioritizes and manages multiple priorities and projects
- Analyzes information and makes timely, appropriate decisions
- Demonstrates high level of integrity, diplomacy and initiative
- Strong problem solving skills and systems thinking
- Experience with content development, design and media relations
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient with donor management systems and MS applications; experience with DonorPro software and Convio is a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML and web content management systems (CMS), including WordPress
- A comfort-level and understanding for people and families dealing with serious medical conditions
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- At least one year of professional experience in marketing, communications or public relations with an understanding of nonprofit organizations
- Ability to travel as needed to perform job duties; a valid driver’s license and ability to transport self
View the full job description.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.